Monday, December 21, 2015

Display of bravery

At this point the woman in question was able to confirm that our hero was indeed a fantastic chewer and culturally knowledgeable.  But was he brave?  The man thought "women like men who are brave, I will show her my bravery in the wild."  He embarked on an adventure to prove to her that she had nothing to fear in his presence.  He took her where the wild beasts rule the land and are not scared of men.  I believe this picture silences any doubt of his bravery.


[I couldn't find the pictures from our date, I have to keep scouring and see if I can open my old files from my old computer]


Not only did the hero stand close to one, he held one (albeit a baby one in a room far away from the mother Alligator)

Editors note: I also want to add that Jon did a double date with us on this trip and it was deathly hot.  There were really cool large yellow spiders (Golden Silk Spiders) everywhere with big spider webs.

No comments:

Post a Comment