Monday, December 21, 2015

Is our heroine really the hero?

Years after the happy sealing of the woman and question and our hero, they decided to embark on a different adventure...the cliffs of insanity.  As they each took turn scaling the walls to prove their bravery and self-worth to one another, our hero panicked.  His bravery was questioned at every toe hold...he does not like heights, he does not like to have his feet off of the ground, he does not like smelling his armpits as he climbs.

The woman in question provided encouragement helping the deflated hero reach the top.  She easily mastered the wall and showed incredible bravery right in the face of fear.  We shall from now on refer to her as the heroin.  Congratulations, heroin!

Editors notes: I like doing things that you are better than me at physically.  I always feel uncomfortable, but I think it's fun to watch you master something so much easier than me.  Rock climbing with you was one of my favorite dates we went on, but I never wanted to suggest we go back because I was intimidated. (Don't tell anyone!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment